On June 2nd, bgreen’s 12th edition Grand Gala took place in Fábrica de Santo Thyrso.
This edition’s winners were:
- Bgreen júnior: Istituto Massimo – Italy, team: The Nature Guys;
- People’s Choice Award: Escola Profissional e de Desenvolvimento Rural do Baixo Mondego – Portugal, team: MGMR;
- Best Making of Award: Charlottenlund Videregående skole – Trondheim, Norway, Team: Peng Win;
- Alphonse Luisier Award: OFICINA – Escola Profissional do INA, team: Mac 2.0;
- Honorable mention Award: Binzhou Polytechnic – China, team: BINZHOU POLYTECHNIC EARTH POWER.
- bgreen // ecological film festival Grand Prize: Charlottenlund Videregående skole – Trondheim, Norway, team: Team Capybara.
The Gala highlighted the city of Santo Tirso. It was a night to rejoin with bgreen’s friends and partners and embrace the opportunity to congratulate the finalists, both national and foreign, as well as allow OFICINA’s students to put into practice all their technical, artistic and human know-how that they learn and develop in the diverse vocational courses the school provides, from audiovisual and multimedia to programming and communication/marketing.
This 12th edition Gala had the support of the municipality of Santo Tirso represented by the councilwoman for education, Sílvia Tavares, who welcomed all that were able to attend. The event was also enriched by Artave and the performances by Crassh.
Throughout the 12th edition there were many challenges and the Gala was the culmination of a year’s work, in which the motto “License to Heal” called for youngsters’ mobilization and their creative ability in the search for new solutions to confront the climate challenges our planet faces.
We wouldn’t be able to pursue these objectives without our partners, participants and finalists’ support. Our deepest appreciation to all those who contributed so that bgreen keeps growing and inspires more young people from all around the world.
The winners will have the opportunity to enjoy an EcoAdventure trip to the Azores, renowned as the only archipelago in the world that holds the international sustainability certification.
Keep following bgreen and OFICINA in our social networks and soon we will be in touch. Don’t miss what’s to come!